Saturday, May 23, 2009

Thank you Maya and Angela









The May 2009 Women of Color Yoga Retreat at Kripalu was wonderful. It was an invigorating, relaxing, reflective weekend. I know I look exhausted in this photograph - sunrise yoga was a challenge. I am so happy that I practiced Yoga and meditation ITRW - I had become used to following along with my DVD. I realize how much I missed out on the collective energy. Also, being a part of the sharing circles, was affirming and strengthening. Here are just some of the pictures from the weekend. I will upload more photos and video tomorrow.

Namaste,

Desiree






































1 comment:

  1. Thank you for these wonderful pics, Desiree! I've saved them and hope to keep that spirit of Healing and Peace, Compassion and Balance Alive and Close by at all times!! You were all Wonderful sources of love, inspiration and Strength! Take Care

    ReplyDelete